We are excited to announce another day out on the land as part of our Open Gate learning series. This time, we are heading to the Ross Farm in Granger, Texas.
DATE: July 12, 2014
EVENT: Ross Farm Day
TOPIC: Managing Land for Drier Times
LOCATION: Granger, TX
REGISTRATION STATUS: Open, Register Now
At the Ross Farm Day, you’ll…
- See what fellow land managers are doing to maintain land health and profitability in a changing environment
- Learn how to identify indicators of good soil health and how to harness nature to improve its condition
- Practice effective land monitoring techniques
- Discuss practical grazing strategies to improve water use and land production
- Learn selection criteria for cattle that perform well on grass alone
- Learn the cuts, processing and packing considerations for grass-fed beef
- Hear how Holistic Management enables producers to better manage risk, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of sustainable agriculture
We’d love to see you there!