All the News that’s Fit to Print, Blog, Tweet or Email…
HMI and Holistic Management practitioners are in the news, and making news, all of the time. Get involved and stay up to date with how we’re helping people like you create healthier lands and livelihoods.
We have three great blog categories for you to enjoy. You can view them by clicking on one of their links below.
General – General information about HMI, Holistic Management practitioners, and sustainable land management
Holistic Management in the News – Published stories about HMI, the Holistic Management Community, and the practice of Holistic Management.
In Practice - Highlights of Recent In Practice articles and full feature articles from past issues
- HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT® RENDEZVOUS 2014
- HMI Names Interim CEO
- Empowering Women in Agriculture Seminar March 8, 2013, Albuquerque, NM
- Empowering Women in Agriculture Seminar March 2, 2013, Fredericksburg, TX
- HMI Awarded $537,101 Grant to Train Beginning Women Farmers
- HMI hosts Cows & Quail Workshop
- HMI invites Virginia farmers to free town hall reception
- Holistic Management International Elects Two New Board Members
- Holistic Management International Hires New Director of Development
- Syracuse Area Resident/ Farm Owner Tricia Park Speaks At Regional Conference, “Exploring Whole Farm Planning,” March 22-23 at U Mass/Amherst
- Plainfield Resident/Farm Owner Maribeth Ritchie Attending Regional Conference, “Exploring Whole Farm Planning,” March 22-23 at U Mass/Amherst Benefiting from Successful Beginning Women Farmers Program in Massachusetts
- Guilford Resident/Farm Owner Elysa Bryant To Speak At Regional Conference, “Exploring Whole Farm Planning,” March 22-23 at U Mass/Amherst
- HMI’s COO, Tracy Favre Appointed to USDA’s National Organic Standards Board
- “Empowering Texas Women in Agriculture” Seminar October 11th/Dallas
- “Empowering Texas Women in Agriculture” Seminar October 15th/Edinburg
- “Empowering Texas Women in Agriculture” Seminar Sept. 27th in Lubbock
- Over 100 People Registered for “Sold-Out” September 19th “Empowering Texas Women in Agriculture” Seminar in Cedar Creek
- Non–Profit Organization Teaches Beginning Women Farmers and Ranchers How to Create Successful Agricultural Businesses
- Children Get an Appreciation for the Land at an Early Age
- “Dust Bowl” Returns Due to Extreme Drought Conditions
- Holistic Management International Helps Ranchers with Extreme Drought Conditions
- Southwest Regional Gathering to Showcase Latest Developments in Holistic Land Management
- Holistic Management Workshops and Field Days to be Held in Texas and Oklahoma
- Holistic Management International to Hold Holistic Management™ Workshop and Consulting Field Day
- Holistic Management International to Hold Holistic Management™ Field Day
For more information about Holistic Management International, members of the media should contact Sandy Langelier, Director of Communication & Outreach at 505-842-5252, ext. 102.