Are you ready for more profit, peace of mind, healthier animals, and more resilient landscapes? You don’t have to figure out how to make that change alone.
Our 1-on-1 Training Program is the best way to take a deeper dive into Holistic Management. Program participants are paired with a Certified Educator Mentor who will work with you to tailor the training to meet your individual and operational needs. We offer all our training modules in the 1-1 format so you can mix and match what topics are most useful to you. The training begins whenever you sign up so you can be sure to create a learning schedule that works best for you. Below you will find a more information about the modules as well as the format for this program. If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Programs Manager, Marie von Ancken ([email protected])
$3150 for 5 courses, bonus items, and learning materials. The full package offers a Grazing or a Cropping option. Scholarships are available. $700 per each individual module, includes 15 hours with an HMI Certified Educator.
Holistic Management® Foundation
Marketing / Business Planning
Bonus Materials Included
How it Works
- All the learning materials needed for the course are included in the fee
- The program begins when you sign up and receive your learning materials
- The courses are self-paced, flexible, and designed to meet your needs
- You will have lots of time for in-depth conversations with your mentor and guidance about your unique situation
- You will receive 15 hours per course of personalized 1-on-1 training with one of our expert HMI Certified Educators through email, zoom & phone
- you will have three (3) months to complete each module
- You will earn a certificate of completion and credit towards an HMI Certified Educator credential
- *FSA approved in several USA states.
- Computer (PC or Mac are fine)
- Reliable internet access
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Phone or Zoom
- Classes are taught in English (Spanish available upon request)
In the 1-on-1 Learning program, you will learn a set of principles and practices that will enhance your land’s productivity, in both the short and long term, for a more profitable and regenerative operation. We can help you no matter the scale or scope of your operation: large- or small-scale, rural or urban, beginning or experienced. Our HMI Certified Educators are experts in their field and are eager to help you reach your goals.
Our 1-on-1 coaching will help you identify and prioritize ways to increase your profits and simultaneously improve your land. Using our holistic toolbox allows you to feel more in control, thereby creating a better quality of life for yourself and your family. And you can work with nature – not against it – knowing you’re leaving a legacy of good practices for your land, community, and future generations.
Participants in this program usually earn back their investment within one year. And if you’re not satisfied, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
There’s no need to drive or fly to a workshop and all this at a fraction of the cost of a consultant!
And COST does not have to be an issue! As a 501c3 non-profit organization, we offer full and partial scholarships based on need and on the potential of practitioners to incorporate Holistic Management into their current or future operations.
Scholarship funding support comes from the L&L Nippert Charitable Foundation and ISA TanTec.
Join us for truly unique education and experiences!
Be sure to sign up for our free e-newsletter, Covering Ground, to get the latest HMI happenings, agriculture hot topics, tips, recipes, exclusive offers, and more!