A full 1-on-1 training program in Holistic Management with a Certified Educator and where the application and examples used in training are not generic, but specific to your operation. Training begins on your schedule. Graduates have the opportunity to apply for our Certified Educator Training Program. *FSA approved in several USA states.
$3150 for 5 courses, bonus items, and learning materials. The full package offers a Grazing or a Cropping option. Scholarships are available. $700 per each individual module, includes 15 hours with an HMI Certified Educator.
Holistic Management® Foundation
Marketing / Business Planning
Bonus Materials Included
How it Works
- All the learning materials needed for the course are included in the fee
- The program begins when you sign up and receive your learning materials
- The courses are self-paced, flexible, and designed to meet your needs
- You will have lots of time for in-depth conversations and guidance about your unique situation
- You will receive 15 hours per course of personalized 1-on-1 training with one of our expert HMI Certified Educators through email and phone
- 3 months are allowed to complete each course
- You will earn a certificate of completion and credit towards an HMI Certified Educator credential
- Computer (PC or Mac are fine)
- Reliable high-speed internet access
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Phone or Skype
- Classes are in English (Spanish available upon request)
In the 1-on-1 Learning program, you will learn a set of principles and practices that will enhance your land’s productivity, in both the short and long term, for a more profitable operation. We can help you no matter the scale or scope of your operation: large- or small-scale, rural or urban, beginning or experienced. Our HMI Certified Educators are experts in their field and our methods have been tested.
Our 1-on-1 coaching will help you identify and prioritize ways to increase your profits and simultaneously improve your land. Using our holistic toolbox allows you to feel more in control, thereby creating a better quality of life for yourself and your family. And you can work with nature – not against it – knowing you’re leaving a legacy of good practices for your land, community, and future generations.
Best of all, people who have already taken this program usually earn back their investment within one year. And if you’re not satisfied, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
There’s no need to drive or fly to a workshop and all this at a fraction of the cost of a consultant!
And COST does not have to be an issue! As a 501c3 non-profit organization, we offer full and partial scholarships based on need and on the potential of practitioners to incorporate Holistic Management into their current or future operations.
Thanks to the Greenacres Foundation for their scholarship support of our programs.
Join us for truly unique education and experiences!
Be sure to sign up for our free e-newsletter, Covering Ground, to get the latest HMI happenings, agriculture hot topics, tips, recipes, exclusive offers, and more!