Heather Ridge Farm Day
Managing Your Time and Your Pastures with Holistic Management
June 24, 2017
Heather Ridge Farm
Preston Hollow, New York
Our Heather Ridge Farm Day is part of HMI’s Open Gate Learning Series. Open Gates are peer-to-peer action-based learning days with short presentations and small group exercises geared for participants to share discoveries and management techniques with guidance from experienced facilitators and producers.
What to Expect
At the Heather Ridge Farm Day, you will…
- Learn how Holistic Management enables producers to better manage risk, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of regenerative agriculture
- Explore the possibilities in maintaining land health and profitability while offering healthy, local food and living the quality of life you want
- Discover Holistic Management Time Management Practices and Pasture Monitoring
- Hear the Heather Ridge Farm story and tour the farm
- Discuss grass animal production
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch of Heather Ridge catered food from their on farm Bees Knees Cafe
Advanced registration is $25 per person (includes lunch). On-line registration closes June 19, 2017. Walk in registration is $35 per person, if available. Space is limited!
This is a rain or shine event. We will be spending parts of the day out on the land, and boots or other enclosed protective footwear, as well as long pants, are recommended. Please bring your own water bottle.
Thank you to the generous support of our Sponsors for helping to make this day possible:
Please Help Us Grow
Holistic Management International’s mission is to educate people in regenerative agriculture for healthy land and thriving communities.
We have helped farmers and ranchers in 130 countries learn and practice Holistic Management for the past 3 decades. You can read some of their Success Stories to learn how Holistic Management has changed their lives and impacted their land.
As a non-profit organization, HMI is always grateful for donations in support of our mission. You can help regenerate land for healthy food and healthy lives with many giving options including scholarships for farmer/rancher training. Learn more here.
Leave a Reply