Mancos Public Library Community Room
211 West First Street
Jan 28 and Feb 4, 2017: Whole Farm/Ranch Planning Basics
February 18 and 25, 2017: Holistic Grazing Planning & Management
March 4, 2017: Holistic Land Planning
Saturday May 20, 2017: Biological Monitoring & Improving Land Management Results
This course is ideal for large & small acreages, new & seasoned producers who want to improve land productivity, soil health, quality of life and profitability.
Top 8 Reasons to Attend this Workshop:
- Discover how to manage grazing to regenerate soil health and build resilient, productive and biodiverse landscapes.
- Learn how to graze livestock at the right place and time and for the right reasons.
- Find out how to avoid over-grazing and maximize the productivity of your land.
- Test decisions to achieve the outcomes you really want to see for your farm or ranch.
- Apply land planning techniques that allow you to use your time and money for the best possible outcomes.
- Learn how to better observe, evaluate and manage the water cycle, mineral cycle, energy flow and biodiversity to achieve healthy land.
- Implement early warning biological monitoring.
- Develop strategies to reduce your inputs of labor, money and other resources so you can increase profits.
She has over 25 years of experience working with family farms . Her hands-on style helps clients realize immediate benefits from training and consultation. She uses practical know-how gained from her own farming background and that of her clients to help you achieve your best possible outcomes.