Are Your Enterprises Working for You?
November 11, 2017
Richfield Springs, NY
Are your enterprises working for you?
Giving you joy and time and profit?
Helping you meet your landscape goals?
Come and be a part of this on-the-ground learning day, connect with others who care about a healthy food system and help strengthen your local communities. Because we all have a stake in the way our food is grown.
What to Expect
At the Ortensi Farm Day, you will…
- Learn how the Ortensi Family evaluates the performance of grazing enterprises through Holistic Management on their 500-acre farm in the beautiful hills of Herkimer and Ostego Counties in central New York
- Discover how others are using this process with a panel of 4 Holistic Management trainers
- Enjoy a nutritious lunch and the companionship of old and new friends
- Try your hand at Enterprise analysis
- Learn how to get connected with payment programs and loans for your farm from the Farm Service Agency
- Learn how Holistic Management enables producers to better manage risk, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of regenerative agriculture
Advanced registration is $25 per person (includes lunch). On-line registration closes November 3, 2017. Walk in registration is $35 per person, if available.
Thank you to the generous support of our Sponsor for helping to make this day possible:
Thank You to our Collaborators
Sponsor This Series
Our Open Gate series offers organizations, agencies and businesses a great opportunity to network with farmers, ranchers and consumers interested in sustainable agricultural ideas, products and services. We offer a variety of affordable Sponsorship Opportunities to connect you with our community. Please email Stephanie von Ancken at [email protected] for more information.