Grassland Bird Habitat Management Workshop
August 26th, 8:00am – 3:30pm
Hosts: Holistic Management Practitioners Tuda Libby Crews & Jack Crews of Ute Cattle Company
Location: Bueyeros, New Mexico
Come Learn About:
- Grassland bird species & their habitat needs
- Effects of grazing management on grassland bird species
- How to use bird presence as an indicator of rangeland health
- Audubon’s Conservation Ranching Initiative
- Riparian Restoration on Ute Creek
- Water Conservation efforts and more!!
- No charge for workshop or lunch
- Pre-registration required as space is limited
- Bring your Binoculars!
RSVP by August 17th to [email protected], 970-482-1707 ext. 21