Open Gate: Tikkun Olam Farm Day
Would you like to see state-of-the-art research on techniques and tools for no-till Market Gardens?
Do you want to learn more about improving soil health and other regenerative cropping practices?
Are you interested in making better decisions for your farm or business?
Come and be a part of this on-the-ground learning day, connect with others who care about a healthy food system and help strengthen your local communities. Because we all have a stake in the way our food is grown.
What to Expect
At the Tikkun Olam Farm Day, you will…
- Learn how Holistic Management enables producers to better manage risk, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of regenerative agriculture.
- Meet Scott Goode and Anna Eichner and learn how they have developed a holistic goal to improve their decision making and results.
- Learn about FSA loans and other USDA programs and opportunities.
- Enjoy a delicious and nutritious lunch of farm fresh food.
- See first hand demonstrations of state-of-the-art solar powered and hand tools to improve market gardening results.
- Learn about holistic cropping planning and how it benefits your quality of life and financial concerns while regenerating your soil.
- Begin creating your own holistic goal and learn how to make better decisions on your farm.
- Share information with and learn from other experienced producers.
Advanced registration is $25 per person (includes lunch). On-line registration closes Oct 2, 2017.