Managing in Tough Times with Ian Mitchell-Innes
Ag and Family Research Center
7939 US Highway 83, Wheeler, TX 79096
- How to maintain and improve animal performance
- Reducing costly inputs and improving profitability
- Grow more grass, grow better grass to capture more energy
- Capture rainfall more effectively and reduce the effects of drought
- Marketing principles that give you an unfair advantage
- Sell-Buy marketing to limit dependence on cattle prices
- Real Life examples of managing large herds and regenerating land with animal impact
- How adaptive planned grazing can be intensive, but not labor intensive
$100 per person (includes lunch both days), $50 for Texas Panhandle residents. Online registration closes May 13, 2018.
This program is made possible thanks to the generous funding from The Tecovas Foundation.
Thank You to our Sponsor
Thanks to Thomas Cunningham of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension & the Wheeler County Office for hosting this event.
Thank you to our outreach partners.
Get the Latest News!
Stay up-to-date with the latest HMI happenings with our free bi-monthly e-newsletter, Covering Ground.
New training opportunities, case studies, recipes, contests and more delivered right to you!
Leave a Reply