Join us for 3 days + 2 nights at JE Canyon Ranch for valuable on-the-land training and evening discussions you won’t want to miss!
Feb 5, 2018 9:00am – Feb 7, 2019 3:00pm
JE Canyon Ranch, Road 153, Branson, CO 81027
JE CANYON RANCH AND THE WORKSHOP
JE Canyon Ranch, the iconic 50,000-acre grass-fed cattle operation in Southern Colorado, showcases
The Nature Conservancy’s work where land management practices such as Holistic Management benefit ecological and economic sustainability.
Cattle, wildlife such as elk and bighorn sheep, and hundreds of types of flora and fauna thrive among the amazing grasslands and rich cultural remnants of the Old West.
Discussions will include:
* Introduction to intermediate application of Holistic Management practices and principles
* Creating or refining your holistic goal
* Understanding your ecosystem and how to better manage it
* More thorough understanding of the tools available
* Grazing planning for more profitable livestock production
* How to better manage all your resources: financial, livestock, land, wildlife, and people
* Make better decisions with increased confidence in your ranching business
is a Professional Certified Educator with Holistic Management International® (HMI) and has over 25 years experience teaching the concepts of natural resource management worldwide.
As founder and owner of Resource Management Services, his extensive international consulting work uniquely qualifies him to help you achieve your organizational and individual objectives.
Kirk holds a B.S. degree in Wildlife Biology and an M.S. in Range Science. He is a co-author of several important books on Rangeland Management. His years of assisting people on the land and working in a wide variety of cultural and family situations worldwide helps Kirk approach his consulting and training in an interactive, hands-on style. His training sessions are known for their relaxed atmosphere, open dialogue and practical real-life examples.
FEES & LODGING
Includes lodging and meals.
Thanks to generous sponsorship by The Nature Conservancy, this training is available to you for only $250 (regularly $750).
Group size is kept small for optimal learning experience. Space is limited, so register today!
Thank You to Our Sponsor