November 16-18, 2018
A 3-Day Workshop with HMI Certfied Educator Jeff Goebel
It is possible in your community or county to:
- Create a network of neighborhood working groups addressing any challenge
- Double the active participation and support needed to get critical work done
- Quadruple the rate of effective land treatment that will improve the community
- Reduce the costs of enhancing and protecting all the resources you care about
- Resolve a difficult issue that will benefit you and your neighbors
This workshop will enable you to:
- Successfully address changes that are difficult to resolve
- Create 100% agreement on the right thing to do
- Create new hope, synergy, and action
- Transform relationships between stakeholders
- Learn new skills to accomplish what had seemed impossible
Location – Redwood Valley Grange in Redwood Valley, CA
Registration Please RSVP with Richard King at [email protected] or Luke Frey at [email protected] so we know how many lunches and snacks to include.
$200 per person at the door, with check or cash. Scholarships are available as needed to enable you to attend.
If you cannot attend all three days, join us days you can!