- This event has passed.
Texas – Betsy Ross’s 2 Day Workshop Presented by SGTX
September 20, 2019 - September 21, 2019
September 20-21, 2019
753 VZ CR 1114, Fruitvale TX 75127-3449
A hands-on workshop – come ready for it!
Focus will be how do you use all the information we have to decide how to actually jump-start natural processes, that become fully integrated ecosystems that are balanced and harmonized, healthy environments – Betsy calls this building ‘sweet spots’ for everyone – the plants, the animals, the microbes, the soil all working as a community and you. If you linger, that is a sweet spot! Need HMI training to come and some experience on the land.
– Reading the land – a pathway to integrating the natural process to create your sweet spots
– Natural Processes – photosynthesis, soil structure, and microbial activity – how do you do this?
– Understanding the power of the nutrients in the soil
– What your Logan Lab Soil Tests tell you.
– Understanding your microbial soil tests – What do you want the biology to do?
– Weeds and what they tell us, why animals on the land have such a powerful impact on the land.
$85 for conference, includes meals, snacks and service fees. Does not include room fees.
This is at Triple Cross Farm (CD and Bobby Pounds home).
Call to register at 214-668-3377 (CD) or go to: