A Holistic Approach to Farm/Ranch Transfer Planning E-Manual
Farm and ranch transfers can be particularly challenging with the intertwining of people’s homes, childhoods, career development, business opportunities, and personal and business assets. With the increasing loss of agricultural lands to development pressure, the need to keep working lands working is greater than ever. Providing opportunities for the next generation of farmers and ranchers through successful farm/ranch transfers will help support your family and your local community while leaving a lasting legacy for years to come.
In this e-manual you will learn:
- How Holistic Management tools can help you create your farm or ranch transfer plans
- How to clarify and articulate the values of the current and next generation to better transfer
the vision, business, and assets of a farm/ranch
- A value-based, on-farm/ranch decision-making tool to help you and your team create your
- How to prepare for transfer planning with professionals
- How to lead effective transfer planning and business meetings
- The importance of having a farm/ranch transfer plan so you can keep working lands working
- How to analyze your current risks related to the transfer of your farm/ranch assets and business.
- Why you need to develop and implement the following plans and how to monitor progress
Management Transfer Plan
Asset Transfer Plan
With the purchase of this e-manual, you will receive a link to all the electronic spreadsheets and templates to help you create your transfer plan.
Andrew Trimble –