Holistic Financial Planning
Would you like to earn more profit from your business?
Would you like to know which enterprises are the most profitable for you?
Are you ready to get a handle on your finances?
In this course you will learn key financial principles and practices to help you work on your business, not just in your business. You will learn the key questions to ask yourself and others to better determine how to create profitable farm enterprises and businesses. You will learn how to create a financial plan that takes in the whole operation and the whole farm plan so that production decisions are in line with the values of the business. You will also learn how to share these concepts with others so you can develop a financial plan with a financial team and be able to monitor it effectively. Lastly, you’ll learn the key economic analysis tools for improved financial decisions for both annual budgets and for long-term investment.
This course begins when you sign up, so register today!
Fee and Financial Assistance
- $600 per person, or take the full package of 6 courses at 10% off (your choice of either Holistic Grazing or Cropping Planning)
- Eligible for Scholarships
- *Qualifies for FSA Borrower Training Credit in various USA states
You can sign up for this course individually or register for five or more courses in the Individualized Learning Series Package and save 10%. We strongly recommend taking the Introduction course before starting the others.
Cancellations received before or within 7 days after the course begins will receive an 80% refund. No refunds will be given otherwise. This policy is required due to financial obligations incurred by HMI in planning these courses. We appreciate your understanding.
How Individualized Distance Learning Works:
- All the learning materials needed for the course are included in the course fee
- The course begins when you sign up and receive your learning materials
- The courses are self-paced, flexible and designed to meet the needs of busy agricultural professionals, educators and producers
- You will receive 16 hours of personalized one-on-one training per course
- Three months are allowed to complete each course
- You will earn a certificate of completion and credit towards a Holistic Management Certified Educator credential
- You will have lots of time for in-depth conversations and guidance about your unique situation
- computer (PC or Mac are fine)
- reliable high-speed internet access
- internet browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- telephone (cell or land line) or Skype
- e-mail address
- all classes are taught in English
“I am a big fan of HMI courses; they have really helped us and our business. We like to go through and relearn/review everything, in order to really, truly be living the life we want to live, according to our values. I recommend this to any farmer/rancher. Even if they learned Holistic Management 30 years ago, it’s helpful to every once in a while do a review. We are always changing, and there is always more to learn. – Doniga Markegard, California, USA
“One of the first things that I took from Holistic Management financial planning was the “War on Cost”. I managed to save double the cost of my first Holistic Management course in my first year just by following this simple principle.” – Rob Havard, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Wondering about the results our courses achieve and the impact they make on our students? Find out here.