Holistic Land Planning
Want to know how to expand or build your farm or ranch to support you and your family?
Want to learn now to get great return on investment on your infrastructure development?
In this course you will learn how to integrate key land planning principles and practices to improve land or infrastructure investment and implementation strategies. This land planning will help you explore key infrastructure/land improvement projects and know how to prioritize investments. You’ll address management considerations, develop land plan options and explore tool options and the return on investment. Learn how to integrate these land planning options with your financial or business planning to strategically expand your business.
This course begins when you sign up, so register today!
Fee and Financial Assistance
- $600 per person, or take the full package of 6 courses at 10% off (your choice of either Holistic Grazing or Cropping Planning)
- Eligible for Scholarships
You can sign up for this course individually or register for five or more courses in the Individualized Learning Series Package and save 10%. We strongly recommend taking the Introduction course before starting the others.
Cancellations received before or within 7 days after the course begins will receive an 80% refund. No refunds will be given otherwise. This policy is required due to financial obligations incurred by HMI in planning these courses. We appreciate your understanding.
How Individualized Distance Learning Works:
- All the learning materials needed for the course are included in the course fee
- The course begins when you sign up and receive your learning materials
- The courses are self-paced, flexible and designed to meet the needs of busy agricultural professionals, educators and producers
- You will receive 15 hours of personalized one-on-one training per course
- Three months are allowed to complete each course
- You will earn a certificate of completion and credit towards a Holistic Management Certified Educator credential
- You will have lots of time for in-depth conversations and guidance about your unique situation
- computer (PC or Mac are fine)
- reliable high-speed internet access
- internet browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- telephone (cell or land line) or Skype
- e-mail address
- all classes are taught in English
Wondering about the results our courses achieve and the impact they make on our students? Find out here.