Holistic Marketing / Business Planning
100% of participants have said they learned how to profitably price their products and services.
Do you want to expand your markets?
Do you need to write a business plan to get funding for your business?
Are you ready to create a strategic plan to grow or transition your business?
In this course you will learn the basics of developing a marketing and business plan. You will have the opportunity to develop your business model and explore marketing options so that you can more effectively create your marketing and business plan outlines. You will also identify key action steps to begin implementation of those plans as part of the strategic development of your farm or ranch. This course provides key marketing and business principles that will help you determine the right price for the products you sell. Learn how to use your production and financial information to determine the best markets and the right price as well as prioritize key investments in your business.
This course begins when you sign up, so register today!
Fee and Financial Assistance
- $600 per person, or take the full package of 6 courses at 10% off (your choice of either Holistic Grazing or Cropping Planning)
- Eligible for Scholarships
- *Qualifies for the FSA Borrower Training Credit in various USA states
You can sign up for this course individually or register for five or more courses in the Individualized Learning Series Package and save 10%. We strongly recommend taking the Introduction course before starting the others.
Cancellations received before or within 7 days after the course begins will receive an 80% refund. No refunds will be given otherwise. This policy is required due to financial obligations incurred by HMI in planning these courses. We appreciate your understanding.
How Individualized Distance Learning Works:
- All the learning materials needed for the course are included in the course fee
- The course begins when you sign up and receive your learning materials
- The courses are self-paced, flexible and designed to meet the needs of busy agricultural professionals, educators and producers
- You will receive 15 hours of personalized one-on-one training per course
- Three months are allowed to complete each course
- You will earn a certificate of completion and credit towards a Holistic Management Certified Educator credential
- You will have lots of time for in-depth conversations and guidance about your unique situation
- computer (PC or Mac are fine)
- reliable high-speed internet access
- internet browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- telephone (cell or land line) or Skype
- e-mail address
- all classes are taught in English
Wondering about the results our courses achieve and the impact they make on our students? Find out here.