If you are having trouble opening your free downloads, here are some instructions that may help you. These instructions are for Windows users only. Please follow the step by step instructions below:
- Visit www.7-zip.org and download the .exe installation file. 7-zip is a free zip utility that can be used to compress and uncompress any set of files, making sharing and archiving of large sets of documents easy and fast.
- Once downloaded, install 7-zip on your computer.
- Find the free download file that you downloaded from HMI’s website.
- Right click on the free download file, and you will see a menu item titled “7 Zip”.
- Click on the option entitled “Extract Files”. By clicking on the button labeled “…”, you can choose where you want to extract these files on your hard drive.
- Once you have chosen a location, click OK.
- Finally, browse to the location where you extracted the files and you will see all of the materials that you downloaded.