TEXAS, NEW MEXICO, COLORADO, OKLAHOMA
Think Big, Take Small Guided Steps and Implement the Regenerative Ag Future You Want!
RAMP up your practice in 2022!
RAMP APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MARCH 4, 2022
This mentor program has been designed by HMI for individuals or businesses ready to implement and ramp up their practice of regenerative agriculture. Participants will expand their Holistic Management knowledge and be required to take action in a guided, step-by-step process over one year. We will work together to increase confidence, effectiveness, and performance. An HMI Certified Educator guides the progress and provides the tools and support to achieve RESULTS.
We know that change can be intimidating, but we can help you REDUCE THE RISK and REAP THE REWARDS. In this newly revised format of the 2022 RAMP program, it is time to put theory and discussion into practice as you solidify skills and become more purposeful.
Who Should Join
- Individuals who want to get things done.
- Farmers or ranchers who are dedicated to improving profit, land health, productivity, and their family’s quality of life.
- Participants who wish to be part of a regional peer group of facilitated meetings that will help harness the power of teamwork to optimize members’ progress.
At the end of the program, you will have
- developed practical skills,
- gained access to and used useful toolkits for building and running your regenerative ag business,
- improved your knowledge and understanding of regenerative ag principles and practices,
- developed a personal road map for the next steps in your regenerative ag journey, and
- built relationships with a cohort of peers to support you as continue your regen ag journey into the future.
Key Focus Areas
This program will offer you the opportunity to implement skills that will assist participants with:
- improved profitability
- improved land health
- improved productivity
- benefit the family quality of life
Please take note that there will be activities prescribed during the year that RAMP members will be required to complete between meetings and report on.
- Free subscription to HMI’s IN PRACTICE journal featuring innovative agricultural producers
- 50% discount for HMI Interactive Online Courses for continuing education (Grazing Planning, Financial Planning, and Cropping Planning)
- The opportunity to become an HMI Learning Site to promote your farm or ranch
Limited space is available and dependent on enough interest in a local area. If you would like to be considered to be part of a mentor group and click here to complete your application. Don’t forget to share this with others who might be interested!
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING AND SUCCESS WITH RAMP!
RAMP APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MARCH 4, 2022
Schedule and Process
An average of 2 hours per week can change the trajectory of your ranch or farm!
|Pay in Full Option||$1850||due at registration by 3/9/2022|
|/Payment Plan Option||$2000||due in installments shown below|
|Deposit||$600||due at registration by 3/9/2022|
|Quarter 2||$470||by 5/31/2022|
|Quarter 3||$470||by 7/312022|
|Quarter 4||$460||by 9/30/2022|
Learn more about scholarships here. HMI stands behind our training programs. If you participate fully in this program by attending all sessions and if you are not completely satisfied within 10 days of program completion, we will refund your registration fees.
HMI stands behind our training programs. If you participate fully in this training program by attending all sessions and completing all assignments satisfactorily, and if you are not completely satisfied within 10 days of program completion, we will refund your registration fees.
ARE YOU READY TO APPLY FOR RAMP?
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY MARCH 4, 2022
Inquiries and FAQ
For inquiries, please contact Marie at [email protected]
“This has been great for us. We have really enjoyed the bond we have felt with all the members and also with you all as leadership. I really feel it will help move more operations from theory to the reality of getting positive change started.“
“It is certainly rare to find people that care enough to spend time to visit, especially people that can be candid and really care. It is really good to have a group of folks to visit with and look towards the future to try to make everything better for everybody.”
“I’m not sure where else you would find a group of people concerned about helping each other, concerned about everyone doing well, finding goals, taking care of family, taking care of the land, and being profitable. Most agricultural people find themselves on their own, so this is an outstanding opportunity to seek support and strive for the future.“
“We liked the inquiry process and think the action plans are pivotal. It’s one thing to develop an action plan and a completely different animal to accomplish and complete them.“
Thank you to our Funders
Scholarship funding support comes from the L&L Nippert Charitable Foundation and ISA TanTec.