New Agrarian Program 2018
April 3 – October 9, 2018
New agrarian superheroes in the making, we’ve teamed up with Quivira Coalition’s New Agrarian Program to provide Holistic Management® training to apprentices, mentees, interns and new farmers and ranchers dedicated to making this world a better and greener place!
- Online and interactive (live teaching and recordings)
- Scholarships available
- Limited to new apprentices, interns and beginners
What You’ll Learn
- You have a dream – now how are you going to do it and why?
- Sustainable Decision-Making for Everyday Lives of Regenerative Heroes
- How the World Works: Ecosystem Processes
- You have land. Now what?
- Planning Farm Efficiency and Other Important Stuff
- Maximizing Dollars from Sunshine
- Bringing Home the Bacon with a Lot Less Stress
- Just how are you going to pay for all this? We have a plan and so will you.
- Holistic Management makes it rain in more ways than one!
- Great job growing it! Now let’s sell it.
- Give Your Cash Cow Some Marketing Love
- How to Make Fickle Consumers Your New BFF
- Something to Chew On – Heal the Land While Making Money
- Grow Grass for Your Mass and Keep Them Coming Back For More (just not too soon!)
- Increase Your Stocking Rate: Holistically Managed Animals=Healthy Animals=Happy Animals =More Productive Land=More Animals
Cost is $1,000 per student. Full and partial scholarships are available.
Mentors and educational staff can audit this series for free to support participants who have registered.
Registration Deadline: March 27, 2018
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 26, 2018
Leave a Reply