As a land manager in New Mexico, you face a lot of challenges with the economy and weather. But, you don’t have to struggle alone. With our training, we have helped other farmers and ranchers, small-scale to large-scale, to reach new levels of success.
We are offering FREE training with grant funding. Take a moment to complete the Scholarship Application below by Feb 15, 2021. Funds are limited. Check out our Holistic Management training courses and grow your business with us, naturally!
Interactive Online Classes
Learn from anywhere in a live classroom with like-minded peers while receiving personal feedback from our instructors. Live classes are also recorded for later viewing. *FSA approved in NEW MEXICO and several other states. Scholarships are available.
Holistic Management® 101
Feb 11 – March 18, 2021
Feb 22 – March 29, 2021
April 13 – May 18, 2021
COST does not have to be an issue! As a 501c3 non-profit organization, we offer full and partial scholarships based on need and on the potential of practitioners to incorporate Holistic Management into their current or future operations. Special thanks to the Thornburg Foundation for their generous scholarship fund.
Not Sure Where to Start?
We will work with you on the best path forward for your farm or ranch operation. Complete our Holistic Help application for a free 30-minute phone consultation. No pressure, no strings attached!
Training with Results
- Participants who are motivated to change management practices after training: 89%
- A majority of trainees increased net profit an average of 39%
- Participants who had increased forage: 59%
- Participants who had improved herd health: 71%
- Increased water infiltration by as much as 800%
- Increased organic matter from 1% to 6%
- Participants who extended their grazing season: 59%